- Skate rentals are available Saturday and Sunday
- Hours: 2pm - 5pm
- Skate rental: $2.00 per person
- Hot chocolate: $1.00
Ice Rink Guidelines
- The rink is not supervised. Skate at your own risk.
- Skating is potentially dangerous, so please follow all rules and use common sense.
- Skaters MUST abide by the OPEN and CLOSED Indicator. DO NOT use the ice rink when the rink is closed. Violators may be prosecuted for trespass.
- All children under 16 years of age must be directly supervised by a responsible adult.
- Helmets are strongly recommended.
- Do not sit or lean on the walls of the rink.
- No digging, chipping or gouging the ice, so as to keep the surface smooth.
- No food or drink on the ice.
- Only clean ice skates may be worn on the ice. All other shoe types are prohibited.
- Carrying of children, racing, or jumping on the rink is prohibited.
- Music is permitted if it is played at appropriate volume and family-friendly.
- The City is not responsible for the loss of personal property, damages or injuries.
- The City reserves the right to remove anyone from the ice who is violating these rules or behaving in a manner potentially harmful to other skaters.
- Any major damage to the ice or the facilities should be reported to the City immediately.
Emergency & Feedback Contacts
- Please call Parks & Recreation Department at: (563) 243-1260 with questions and concerns.
- Police and Fire Emergency: Dial 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency Police: (563) 243-1458
No skate rentals on Saturday, December 31st or Sunday, January 1st, 2023.