Street and Traffic Light Outages

Residential Street Light Outages

The City of Clinton is not responsible for fixing or repairing street lights in residential areas (lights generally on a wooden pole). If you need to report a street light outage in your neighborhood, the report must be filed with Alliant Energy.

Traffic Light (Stop Light) Outages

If a traffic light/stop light is out or not working, please use the City's work ticket portal to report the outage.