Here are all of the ways that citizens can pay their sewer/trash bill with the City of Clinton:
- Bring a check, money order, or cash into the Finance office Monday thru Friday between 8am – 4:30pm.
- Put a check or money order in the drop box across the street from City Hall.
- Sign up for ACH with the city’s ACH form and return to the finance office with a voided check copy.
- Create an account with the Logics OLBP and pay with a debit or credit card or an e-check (fees apply).
- Log onto the city’s website, and choose Online Bill Payment and choose Utilities and pay their bill (fees apply) – this is like a ‘guest’ check out on other websites.
- Via phone by 877-739-5788 (fees apply)
Receive email notifications of your sewer/trash bill. *Must create account first to get notifications.*